Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Life is okay...

My life has been okay lately...nothing really going on...I finished my BBB Project yesterday and it's on Asteria...^o^ go look at it! and since I have no life, and bern tagged me...=.= i shall do this survey:

PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Po (phoebe)
Date of birth : January 16, 1992
Current status : girlfriend of Kyuzo..ahaha. i've claimed him..=D
Eye colour : dark brown/black
Hair Colour : black
Righty or lefty : Righty
Zodiac sign : Capricorn

PART 2: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage : 100% Chinese
Your fear : NONE
Your weakness : noodles
Your perfect pizza : um..really cheesy, supreme

PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up : zzZZZzzz i want to sleep more...
Tomorrow : I will be presenting my project on Saudi Arabia
Your bedtime : 11:30 -12:30 am
Your most missed memory : green eggs and ham!

PART 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or coke : neither, but if forced to choose coke
Mc Donalds or burger king : Micky D's
Single or group dates : group
Adidas or nike : Adidas
Lipton tea or nestea : Nestea fo sho
Chocolate or vanilla : vanilla
Cappucino or coffee : neither...they both make me go crazy

PART 5: DO YOU...
Smoke : NOPE
Curse : nope

PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol : no
Gone to the mall : yea
Been on stage : yes I have
Eaten sushi : nope...T__T
Dyed your hair: nope...

PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING..
1 minute ago : filling this out
1 hour ago : at the library
4 1/2 hours ago : hating orchestra
1 month ago : school
1 year ago : obsessing over TVXQ/Shinhwa/Kangta/Gazette/Dir en Grey/Gackt

PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
i love : bern..hahaha ^o^
i feel : like pinching XING's Kevin's cheeks...=)
i hate : spoiled brats
i hide : from everyone
i miss : my family
i need : TVXQ to read my messages on my BBB Project...

PART 9: TAG 5 PEOPLE
1. Hoi-san
2. Yingling
3. Feli-chan
4. Tresa unni...
5. Kristi...if she ever reads this...

No comments: